Assistant Engineer (Woodlands/ Machine maker)
- Responsible for assembly, debug and test run of customized modular machines and it’s commissioning.
- Provide on-site technical support at customer premise for equipment operation.
- Perform design modifications through: Simplified design, reduced parts, using cheaper alternatives, while maintaining or enhancing the performance of products in terms of cost reduction.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary items to enable the performance of above duties.
- Writing and maintenance of all necessary documentations, work and assembly instructions, manufacturing and test procedures.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of industrial automation, jigs and fixture design, FMEA, SPC, CAD as well as experience in machine design are added advantages
- Self-Disciplined with strong project management skills
- Required to travel when necessary.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16576.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD