Assistant Engineer (RF/Wireless)
- This is a 1 year contract role.
- Excellent opportunity for graduates to learn & hone skills
- Join a regional provider of info-communications products
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
In this role, you will be involved in RF indoor network design and pre-installation planning, and engineering report compilation.
You will be responsible for :
- Measuring and processing of data to provide technical reports.
- Liaising with customers for acceptance testing and project delivery timeline.
- Managing site access scheduling and coordination.
- Providing networking troubleshooting and monitoring optimisation implementation.
- Administering system onsite commissioning and testing to meet the KPI.
- You have at least a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ideally with a major in RF or Wireless Communications.
- You have completed an internship in telecommunication or similar experience in managing projects.
- You have good knowledge of using CAD software.
- Prior experience in using iBwave, NEMO and Spectrum Analyzer would be highly valuable.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You demonstrate expertise in analysing and solving complex technical problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd