Assistant Engineer (Project)
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- To perform hands-on tasks at the site to install, set up, testing and commissioning of Computer Room Air Conditioning Units (CRACs)
- To troubleshoot, identify and resolve system fault
- To coordinate and work with various stakeholders on site works including site coordination, delivery schedule and safety matters
- Attend to site test and inspections to ensure quality of standards and all health & safety requirements are adhered to
- To assist in proper project documentations and reports
- To assist Project Manager in other ad hoc assignments
- Good interpersonal skills and pro-active in problem solving
- Good coordination and follow-up skills
- Willing to work long or irregular hours if required
- Able to work in harsh environment such as construction site
- A team player and also able to work independently and within tight deadlines
- N level and above
- A great team player
- Good coordination and follow up skills
- Able to work independently and within tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel when necessary
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)