Assistant Engineer (Pre-Production Engineering)
Additive Circuits (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Aug-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Interprets engineering data and/or drawing specifications and verify conformance to engineering data and/or drawing specifications through direct liaison with customer.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Department and Production Department on the implementation of engineering data.
- Disseminate engineering data and/or any changes to the respective key personnel.
- Determine most effective ways to use the basic factors while interpreting engineering data to meet production capacity by utilizing available resources.
- To maximize production and process efficiency by careful study of the engineering data specifications while ensuring product quality.
- Advises and recommends any changes to engineering data and/or drawings and its specifications when deem necessary to meet production capability.
- Integrate, liaise and support communication with all Personnel within the Company.
- Promote and support the Company’s policies, OHSAS standards and/or programmes, ISO standards and Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
- Initiate recommendations and enhancement towards Occupational Health And Safety within the Company.
- Participate in the Company’s auditing programmes and may be required to function as an internal auditor.
- Empower to stop non-conforming engineering data and/or drawing from going out to Production.
- Occupational Specific: Problem Solving. Mathematics and Science aptitude.
- Technical Skills: Fluent in PCB Operational Process, Interpret engineering data.
- Personal & Professional: Effective leadership, management and planning skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Possess the ability to analyse and troubleshoots.
- New graduates may also apply and training will be provided.
Educational level requirements
- Diploma/professional certificate/NiTEC
Working hours and work week
- Working Days (8:30am – 5:45pm)
- Available to do Overtime
- 40 Joo Koon Circle Singapore 629064
Interested applicants, please send resume via CLICK 'APPLY NOW' Button.
Additive Circuits (S) Pte Ltd