Assistant Engineer (PLC) (MNC / Jurong Island)
- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging / conveying equipment / facilities / electrical system on forklifts & reach trucks and other duties as assigned
- Carry out mechanical preventive maintenance works on packaging equipment/ facilities
- Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective repair works for buildings and facilities.
- Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment
- Assist to attend to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment.
- Supervisor technicians and contractors in maintenance and repair works.
- Ensure proper recording and reporting of works carried out.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of PLC and electrical system
- General knowledge on ac drives and electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors, building and facilities, in a supervisory position.
- Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems
- Ability to utilise, debug and modify existing PLC programs
- Read & use Electrical Single Line Diagram and work with low voltage DB for lighting issues
- Strong capability in managing contractors and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid class 3 driving license with vehicle, preferred
- Able to work on 12-hour rotating shift and in Jurong Island
- Willing to be placed on standby duties
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R11092398
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD