Assistant Engineer (PCBA/ Semiconductor/ East)
• Identify, and troubleshooting of PCB issues, ranged from small size PCBA to large size PCBA
• Able to do soldering
• Conduct acceptance tests on repaired part such that its functionality is repeatable and reproducible to ensure good quality
• Provide support to module Equipment Engineers and perform repairs for semiconductor production equipment and parts in cleanroom environment, on ad-hoc basis
• Adhere to SOP when performing repairs to ensure best quality and to strive to achieve 95% repair success rate
• Perform inventory control on consumables and spare parts used in repair workshop
• Source and liaise with vendors for quotations of required parts and follow up on delivery timeline
• Ensure workplace safety is practiced at all times
• Diploma / Higher Nitec / Nitec in Microelectronics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience in electronics field
• Must be able to perform PCB repair and component level troubleshooting skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16930.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD