Assistant Engineer (Medical)
- Provide technical and engineering support for medical aesthetic machine which includes on-site maintenance servicing.
- Provide after-sales maintenance service to customers and calibration of electronic components and execute laser alignment procedures.
- Manage routine repair work and provide troubleshooting and installation set-up.
- Plan routine servicing schedule and assist in equipment set-up for demo and new set-up.
- Prepare equipment maintenance service contract and administrative documentation.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, tracking and follow upon all technical matters.
- Prepare and maintain technical service reports.
- Communicate with the manufacturers on machine technical issues.
- Attend to breakdown repairs at short notice.
- Assist with delivery works as assigned.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Driving Licence Class 3
- Possess relevant experience in maintenance servicing and troubleshooting will be highly beneficial
- Laser system and aesthetic machine experience will have an advantage
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call Tricia @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd