1. Implement and direct programs to ensure efficient execution of maintenance projects.
2. Co-ordinate department activities and responsibilities with other departments.
3. Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
4. Monitor and control operations to achieve targeted turn-around time.
5. Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment.
6. Propose and implement improvement work to client.
7. Establish and maintain courteous/co-operative relationship with clients.
8. Implement and direct scheduled or emergency work repair program.
9. Requisition and maintain adequate stock levels of material within budget limitation.
10. Respond to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints.
1. A Diploma in Engineering / Building Technology.
2. Minimally 2 years’ experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage / M&E, PLC and SCADA system.
PrimusTech Pte Ltd