MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 28-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Job Description & Requirements
- To provide overall product, process, equipment engineering support. Also responsible for control, proper filing, maintenance and distribution of all documents, records, reports, and software programs for Production and Engineering department.
- Provide timely engineering support in failure analysis and troubleshooting to production in resolving quality problems / issues.
- Providing assistance in developing and executing improvement on operation.
- Analyzing operation issues and recommend corrective action.
- Work together with engineering team and production operations in preparation for project launch into production mode.
- Develop and refine assemblies and test operations through process simplification and modification to reduce non-value added activities.
- Identify and develop process automation programs to enhance productivity and plans for continuous and cost improvement projects.
- Drive for innovation and continuous improvement to enhance the quality of products
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork spirit among all levels of people. Provide coaching, training and guidance to shop floor personnel.
- Create Work Instruction (WI), Process flow, FMEA and Validation protocol as and when required.
- Issue control numbering as per designated documents. Collect and maintain documents of latest revision level for proper filing. Eg; Process Flows, Work Instructions, Master Parameters and Lessons Learnt, etc.
- Set up master control of all production records that includes location of the filing, years of retention. Ensure records are properly maintained at the designated locations. Conduct regular audits as necessary. Maintain a system of record to ensure the following:
- Issue of control numbering as per designated reports. Collect and maintain reports of latest revision for proper filing. Eg; FAT, Validation, FMEA and Window Study, etc.
- Responsible to keep the latest version of master copy of machine software program.
- Perform regular audits and physically checks to ensure the machine software program is the latest version as per master list.
- Inform the Manager / Supervisor for non-compliance and take remedial actions immediately.
- Conduct Monthly Checks and audits monthly of Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9000:2015 & FDA (Direct Shipment) of all records.
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD