Meiban Micro Group| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ismart Factory
- Identify and develop plans for iSMART Factory to achieve digitization of key processes in the manufacturing operations.
- Co-ordinate all resources from various departments to effectively implement Ismart factory initiatives.
- Provide training where necessary to ensure systems are implemented effectively and sustained.
- Provide framework and guidance for mass data analytics to ensure maximum benefits are derived from digitization process.
- Coordinate and manage IT support activities.
- Technical Support
- Lead / participate in Engineering Projects as assigned and provide technical and documentation support to ensure new processes, equipment are tested, qualified and properly set up for mass production.
- Create Work Instruction (WI), Process flow, FMEA and Validation protocol as required.
- Provide training to Production staff like Engineers. Supervisors, technicians, operators where necessary to ensure proper handover of Projects for mass production.
- Drive Lean Manufacturing to eliminate and/or reduce waste or any activity that consumes resources without adding value to operations.
- Provide training to Technicians on automation, new processes or changes to processes or equipment.
- Provide timely engineering support (as assigned) in failure analysis and troubleshooting to production to resolve quality/ production problem.
- Develop, implement and refine assemblies and test operations through process simplification and modification to drive continuous improvement programs to reduce cost of production non-value added activities.
- Identify, develop and implement process automation programs to enhance productivity
- Software Programs management
- Set up a system to control / maintain, properly file, manage changes and distribute all Software programs for Production and Engineering department.(These include PLC programs, Robotic programs, Micro processor programs etc)
- Perform regular audits to ensure existing program revision in use is in compliance with documented revision in the system.
Meiban Micro Group