GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY SYNERGY PTE LTD
Location: Woodlands area, Singapore
No. of Vacancies: 1
Duties and Responsibility:
- Performed on site trouble-shooting, installation, repairing, servicing and maintenance of automation equipment and machinery which include mechanical, electrical, etc
- Ensure all jobs are properly coordinated and completed within allocated time frame
- To perform all works in accordance with the specified standards and qualities
- Responsible for providing timely, professional and accurate information to customer’s technical service enquires at all times
- To liaise with principal on unresolved technical problems, and ensure proper record are maintained
- Perform stand-by duty
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fresh graduate of Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Preferably candidates with mechanical engineering background
- Able to travel occasionally in short notice to Asia countries for training or project works.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and great communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin - (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- The prospective applicant will be required to work in North side.
If you are keen to the above position, please email a detailed resume, together with a recent passport-size photograph with current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. (All applications will be in strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Chasen Logistics Services Limited