As an Assistant Engineer in the Staging, Paneling and Fabrication department, you will work with Engineers on all project staging and fabrication work.
- Conduct staging activities / liaise and work with system engineers on all project staging & fabrication work.
- Conduct site surveys / preparing reports & estimates
- Review of engineering drawings on fabrication design
- Preparation / submission of engineering reports including service OTDR, power meter reports
- May be required to attend / participate in project meetings
- May be required to travel to sites locally and overseas as and when required
- ITE/ Diploma in Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Some relevant working experience preferred
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
To know more about us, visit our website: wwwvectorinfotech.com
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd