Assistant Engineer (Facility Management)
Looking for people for Trainee program to build a career in Engineering! No need to have engineering qualification as you will be trained on the job!
- Provide support to Facilities Manager and Senior Engineer in Facility Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance work
- Liaise with customer engineering department to ensure company procedures and quality guidelines are followed
- Review “Events and Actions” on site and implement remedial actions where needed
- Manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence to procedures
- To be involved in and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission
- To be involved in co-ordination and liaison on contractor works, which includes:
- Power Diversion
- Machine power up and down
- Machine roll in and out
- Update of Power Distribution Unit (PDU)/Machine listing
- Power tracing
- Equipment data logging and encompassing all other minor works which contribute to the well-being of the Data Centre or Site
- Diploma/ITE in any field
- No experience required
- Willing to learn and pick up hands-on skill in Mechanical & Electrical engineering
- Ability to work irregular and long hours, shift work and standby duty, as and when required
- Training, attractive salary and allowances will be provided
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)