Assistant Engineer/Engineer (Preventive Maintenance) [Job Code 2102405C]
Good Employer looking for HANDS ON Aircon Servicing Engineers! All SIngapore citizens and PRs welcome!
- Provide support to Facilities Manager and Senior Engineer in Facility Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance work.
- Liaise with customer engineering department to ensure company procedures and quality guidelines are followed.
- Involve in maintenance and servicing activities
- Conduct A&A works as scheduled
- Review “Events and Actions” on site and implement remedial actions where needed
- Manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence to procedures
- To be involved and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission.
- To be involved in co-ordination and liaison on contractor works, which includes
a) Power Diversion,
b) Machine power up and down,
c) Machine roll in and out,
d) Update of Power Distribution Unit (PDU) / Machine listing,
e) Power tracing,
- Equipment data logging and encompassing all other minor works which contribute to the well-being of the Data Centre or Site.
- ITE or Diploma holder in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Must be willing to work on odd hours as and when needed.
- Preferable with working experience in air conditioning management, but not mandatory
- At least 1 year experience of operating in and fitting out Data Centre Facilities is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Strong fundamental understanding of large scale facility electrical infrastructure system
- Possessed good practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical works.
- Able to lead the contractors effectively to ensure client’s expectation is met.
- Good written and oral communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently and good team orientation.
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)