Assistant Engineer - Electronics Test & Measurement (Class 3/ 5days/East)
Leading supplier of Precision Test and Measurement Instrumentation, Automated Test Systems,
Manufacturing Execution Systems and Turnkey Test and Automation Solutions.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting, service and repairs either in house or on-site.
- Provide on-site implementation, commissioning, testing and system integration support.
- Support Existing and New Project
- Any other duties as assign by superior and management
- Singaporean / Singapore residence ONLY
- At least ITE /NiTEC in Electronics Electrical Engineering.
- Preferably 1 year or more working experience in electrical/electronic background
- Preferably experience in Electronics Test and Measurement Instrument.
- Possess clean and valid Singapore Class 3 driver licence.
- Good work ethics and must be willing to learn and follow instructions
- Salary : depend on experience.
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)