Assistant Engineer (Automation / Electrical)
Our Client is leading manufacturer in advanced machine tools and many other automation systems or hybrid multi-tasking machines for global manufacturing.
- Automation Solution Design for machine
- Permanent, Full-time, Junior Executive position
- Perform technical post-sales support on automation solutions for CNC lathe / machine
- Follow up on project work delivery includes design, drawing, prepare part list, documentation on fabrication, evaluation, production, etc.
- Support any activities related to the product throughout the project cycle
- Do engineering / technical presentation to customers
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Automation Technology or equivalent
- Min 2 years related work experience
- Familiar with PLC, e.g. Fanuc & Mitsubishi Controllers, Analog & Digitial PLC Control
- Prefer with hands-on knowledge on Solidworks & CATIA
- Added advantage with knowledge on industrial 6 axis robot programming
- Good presentation skills and client engagement
- Independent and having sense of business acumen
- Working Location: West of Singapore
- Working Environment: Cosy / Manufacturing / Workshop / Industrial Office
- Working Schedules: 5-days per week, Monday to Friday, normal working hours
- Competitive starting basic salary with AWS and Variable Bonus
- Attractive employee benefits
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a complete resume (include recent photo, salaries, reason for leaving). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd