Assistant Electrical Engineer
Title: Assistant Electrical Engineer
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, Rotating shift
Salary: upto $3.5K
Transport allowance: $150.00
Standby allowance: $100
Other Benefits: AWS + VB
Annual leave: 14 days
- Execute Preventive & Proactive maintenance of Electrical systems and monitoring of machines status.
- Attend Equipment breakdowns, Servicing and Troubleshooting of Plant Equipment’s and Machineries.
- Conducting root cause analysis into failures of machines, exchanging or repairing spare parts, liaising with vendors and ensuring post-repair efficiency.
- Assist and support in Spare parts management, procurement and also maintaining minimum spares to reduce breakdown time.
- Familiar with safe work procedures
- Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing the required task in the plant.
- Performs 5S / Housekeeping in the work area.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Automation and Control engineering
- Knowledge in Siemens PLC, Siemens Master drives, Micro-master and Sinamics.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, SAP will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read complex circuit diagrams.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- Strong personality with a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work rotating shift and perform overtime on weekdays & weekends.
WONG MENG KANG
Superform Consulting Pte Ltd
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD