Assistant E-commerce Manager
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organization and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: Central
- Provide support to the eCommerce Controller
- Responsible to manage 3rd party ecommerce accounts in order to achieve the established business plan, while securing profitable and sustainable distribution for each account
- Formulate and execute strategies and campaigns to meet marketplace contribution targets with full responsibility on budget management, performance review, optimisation and analysis
- Management and execution of key online projects and collaboration with partners
- Managing, improving and optimising customer online experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related studies
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Marketing, e-Commerce or Product Management roles in FMCG industry
- Knowledge of CRM is preferred
- Strong digital experience
- Strong organisational skills to handle multiple projects with different objectives
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Street-smart, motivated and a team player
- Independent worker, able to work with tight timelines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd