Assistant Director (Strategy)
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
The hiring organization is a major healthcare delivery institution. The appointee will play a key role in driving corporate planning & development and organizational performance.
- Partner senior management in formulating the institution’s key corporate strategies and policies that support the parent company’s strategic goals and priorities.
- Perform research and analysis (qualitative & quantitative) to uncover and appraise opportunities for corporate growth.
- Design strategic plans to achieve growth, taking into account the institution’s competences, expertise and weaknesses, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Work with operating departments in goal setting, resource planning and activities to support the institution’s strategic direction.
- Track organizational performance & the progress/outcomes of strategic initiatives, and update management of them regularly.
- Lead and manage strategic projects and programmes as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. A master’s degree in admin/management studies will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Over 10 years of strategic planning/corporate development experience, including experience acquired in large private/public-sector organizations. (Healthcare sector experience is not a must.)
- Experiences as an in-house planner or a management consultant are equally relevant.
- Proven track record in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Familiarity with project management will be a plus.
- Comfortable with engaging senior management and external stakeholders (e.g. government officials).
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd