Assistant Director, Sentosa Resilience
As Assistant Director, Sentosa Resilience, you develop and upkeep the operational readiness of Sentosa Resilience, systems and plans so as to ensure safety and security of all guests, employees, residents and properties.
You would also manage and supervise all Sentosa Resilience Department (SRD) personnel to ensure smooth implementation of company policy and execution of all security and safety requirements.
You plan and formulate guidelines and procedures relating to law and order; safety and security matters as well as incident and crisis management.
- Assist Security Director in daily operations and forward planning to meet evolving safety and security needs of Sentosa island.
- Operations Management Unit, providing leadership for the managerial staff, Sentosa Ranges, Traffic Management Rangers, and Beach Patrol Officers
- Secretariat functions of Sentosa Island Working Group (SIWG), Safety and Security Review Committee (SSRC), Precinct Partners Operation Committee (PPOC), Sentosa Safety and Security Watch Group (SSWG)
- Joint Command Centre (JCC) operations, and review JCC incident reports
- Enforcement administration and operations. Review and process all appeals against enforcement actions
- SRD procurements
- Direct the formulation and reviews of SOPs and Operations Orders for Operations Management Unit
- Coordinate between Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC), its sub-units and all government agencies to facilitate official inspection, investigation and enforcement matters
- Lead the planning and coordinating Crisis Management related exercises and developing, integrating and driving annual work plans for large and small scale Emergency Preparedness (EP) exercises and drills, in consultation with respective stakeholders
- Lead and develop Community Policing/ Engagement Programmes, ensure stakeholders are aligned and updated on resilience matters
- Conduct Internal Investigations into incidents involving damage, loss or injuries to SDC and/or its staff in line with SDC’s polices or as directed by Divisional Director, Human Resources and Administration and/or Divisional Director, Operations
- Plan and execute the training and career development for the Rangers, Traffic Management Rangers and Beach Patrol Officers
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Divisional Director, Operations, or Security Director
- Tertiary education
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in safety and/or security management, operations, and crisis management with the last 3 years leading a team of at least 6-8 persons in similar capacity
- Professional certification in Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management or Organisational Resilience
- Meticulous with a strong analytical mind and ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Excellent communication, project management and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and collaborate with all stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated with guest centric mindset and embrace changes
- Prior experience working in similar industries is an added advantage
Position offered will commensurate accordingly with relevant experience.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries