Assistant Director, Regional Human Resources (APAC)
Roles & Responsibilities
The Regional Human Resource Assistant Director shall assist the Regional HR Director in all strategic and operational Human Resource activities in the Asia-Pacific region. The incumbent will be involved with all aspects of HR for 15 countries in APAC. Reporting to the Finance Director and will work closely with the office managers / finance administrators / and local HR Executives in the above locations.
- Responsible for upporting the Management to execute efficient and effective delivery of HR operations. This includes but not limited to Talent Recruitment & Retention, Learning & Development, Business Partnering, Performance Management, Career Coaching, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits Administration, Disciplinary, Union Management, Payroll processing , Expatriates management
- Support the drive to standardize HR policies and procedures across the Asia-Pacific region and ensure alignment to the needs of business needs, region HR strategies and best market practices
- Engage the respective Country HR functions on the consolidation of monthly activities and headcount reports and analysis on a timely and accurate manner. Collate and manage the HR database for management reporting (ie. payroll costs vs profitability, total cost of hiring/number of new hires, staff turnover rate etc)
- Support the Finance Director and Global HR team on any HR strategic projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in HR, Business or related field
- 8-9 years of HR generalist role within MNC / consulting / international environment
- Have strong hands-on HR experience in ASEAN or SAARC regions.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Strong client focus, consultative skills and ability to influence others
- Team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple competing priorities
- Mandarin speaking to be able to communicate with China office
- Proven experience in envisioning, developing, and implementing new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues