Assistant Director, Programme Development (2-year contract), SMU Academy
- Oversee SMU Academy’s Business Management Pillar’s programmes with a focus on the Enterprise Leadership in Transformation (ELT) Programme.
- Achieve participant numbers for ELT Programme.
- Cultivate and maintain client relations and satisfaction (B2B and B2C) for ELT Programmes.
- Plan the full spectrum of marketing activities to promote ELT Programmme.
- Activities include Masterclasses, Advertising and Promotion, targeted Facebook and LinkedIn Campaigns, Fairs and Exhibitions.
- Responsible for the planning and management of a growth management strategy that will allow for new business opportunities and sustaining excellent business for ELT Programme.
- Develop strategic partnerships with notable entities through creative business models that are mutually beneficial.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as Programme Director and external partners to improve ELT programme that are unique with superior USPs.
- Provide faculty, programme director, operations and admin teams with feedback.
- Facilitate continuous improvements in consultative sales strategies and effectiveness, establish and orchestrate the business development strategy and focus on resource optimization and marketing strategies.
- Ensure appropriate governance for the management of the ELT programme.
- Manage the department’s budget as a resource for the ELT programme.
- Provide guidance to team members on governance, business process and finance matters.
- Contribute to the stakeholder reporting requirements for the ELT programme.
- Develop long-term goals and strategies, as well as immediate priorities for the ELT programme.
- Monitor and analyse trends that shape the small and medium enterprise landscape in Singapore, assess the implications of these trends on the programme, and propose new initiatives or adjustments to existing initiatives in response to these trends.
- Conduct international scans to identify best practices in other jurisdictions that are helping SMEs to transform and improve their business management capabilities.
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experiences in education sector, Skillsfuture subsidies, SMEs and strategic partnerships will be advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Possess good level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Meticulous, eye for detail.
- Keen on process improvement and efficiency.
- Possess a service mindset.
- Independent worker and a team player. Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to generate, populate and interpret data and report with in-house application systems.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University