Assistant Director of Nursing - OT / Surgery Dept (Hospital)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide nursing leadership under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, in the effective delivery of optimal clinical care.
- Apply nursing strategies and elad operational implementation of those strategies.
- Responsible for staff development and professional growth of nurses to deliver safe, competent and specialized patient care of the highest quality.
- Engage in systems-level thinking and its application to a variety of situations and contexts.
- Lead initiatives of Nursing in collaboration with the nursing team, other heads of departments, doctors, patients, families and external parties.
- Lead & coordinate the organization & is the executive representative for decision making purposes out of hours.
- Typically the role includes single-point accountability for a portfolio of critical operational importance.
- Min Diploma in Nursing or equivalent and recognised by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Post Basic, Degree and Master in Nursing will be an advantage
- At least 4 to 5 years’ continuous experience in senior nursing leadership / management in healthcare setting.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd