Assistant Director, IT Infrastructure
- Join a digital asset exchange revolutionising the industry
- Strong career development opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will be involved in the architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure and Platform space. You will be working closely with various teams to ensure smooth operations and introducing best practices to automate operational and security tasks
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding business requirements of business units & project teams and deriving solution to address all requirements considerations
- Managing the smooth operations and management of the Nasdaq Matching and Market Surveillance engines.
- Supporting the management of the DevOps infrastructure as well as development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment
- Liaising with Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure
- Implementing enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools
- Administering and supporting operations of all products and services deployed into AWS platform
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have strong knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python and PHP.
- Knowledge of configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible is required
- You have experience in architect / design / provision / administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- You have strong familiarity with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and micro services concepts.
- Prior experience with blockchain cryptography, Bitcoin and Ethereum protocol and multi-signature wallet is an added advantage
- You enjoy hands-on technical work and documentation
- You are a self-motivated and results oriented individual
- You have good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd