Assistant Director IP Engineering
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 11-Dec-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Bachelor's / Honours
- Leads the IP Engineering team to design, architect, tender and implement IP and ISP network, SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, IoT, Managed Security and other products.
- Manages projects to ensure in-time and within budget delivery.
- Solutions and approve technical designs supporting the Customer and Sales team in capturing customers’ requirements, preparing and presenting proposals.
- Works with operations team to ensure smooth transition of networks to Operations.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 10 years working experience in architecting and operating IP Network in the Telecommunications Industry
- Hands-on experience with major IP vendor products
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, IPv6, Multicasting, HSRP, BGP as well as use of MPLS, VxLAN, EVPN, Domain Name Service policies, DHCP, AAA and Address management
- In depth knowledge of L2/L3 Network Designs, Metro Ethernet products & solutions as defined by MEF.
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent certifications would be an advantage
- Advanced competency in IP/optical networks, SDN, IoT, cybersecurity or telco Cloud NFV environment.
- Strong command of English, with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598