Assistant Director IP Engineering
This role has the core responsibility to be part of the engineering team to design, architect and implement the intent-based intelligent network. The successful candidate will lead a team of IP experts to build the advanced network. He/she is a self-motivated technologist with a keen mind and breadth of knowledge across telco networks, NFV, cybersecurity and advanced technologies. He/she is expected to be a good communicator, a subject matter expert in telco IP networks and ISP networks, a keen innovator and is the design authority for all Customer Solutions.
• Leads the IP Engineering team to design, architect, tender and implement IP and ISP network, SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, IoT, Managed Security and other products.
• Manages projects to ensure in-time and within budget delivery.
• Solutions and approve technical designs supporting the Customer and Sales team in capturing customers’ requirements, preparing and presenting proposals.
• Works with operations team to ensure smooth transition of networks to Operations.
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• At least 10 years working experience in architecting and operating IP Network in the Telecommunications Industry
• Hands-on experience with major IP vendor products
• In depth knowledge of routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, IPv6, Multicasting, HSRP, BGP as well as use of MPLS, VxLAN, EVPN, Domain Name Service policies, DHCP, AAA and Address management
• In depth knowledge of L2/L3 Network Designs, Metro Ethernet products & solutions as defined by MEF.
• CCNP, CCIE or equivalent certifications would be an advantage
• Advanced competency in IP/optical networks, SDN, IoT, cybersecurity or telco Cloud NFV environment.
• Strong command of English, with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598