Assistant Director, Finance (Investments) | UP to SGD8, 800
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Reporting to the Director, Finance, you will assist in the management of the organization's accounts and its related functions, which include the reviewing of financial policies and procedures, variance analysis, management reporting and payroll processing.
- Review financial statements to ensure accurate preparation of accounts and timely reporting to management
- Analysed monthly financial performance, explaining variances and identifying trends
- Lead and manage the budgeting process
- Review financial procedures and policies as part of the continuous efforts to enhance corporate governance
- Review long term financial sustainability of the organization and develop financial models.
- Review project utilisation and fund drawdown for programmes and activities funded.
- Review and monitor Cash Flows of various funds
- Review tender proposals and manage projects finances
- Review monthly payroll and headcount reconciliation
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing and submission of CPF and statutory contributions
- Supervise and lead the payroll team
- Provide support by liasing with colleagues from other departments on all aspects of finance and payroll matters
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Director, Finance
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related fields.
- Having professional accounting accreditations will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Possess competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and other finance/statutory requirements.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080