Assistant Director - Data Analytics Division
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
Our client is a transformation consulting firm promoting employee development across all levels and sectors. They focus on improving employability by providing career advise and development opportunities so employees can secure quality jobs at all stages of their career lifecycle.
As a Data Analytics Assistant Director, you will provide strategic inputs to the firm. You will also oversee the coordination and ensure strategic alignment of internal/external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities include:
- Steering the development of the organisations corporate plan
- Identifying strategic input/insights for corporate plan development
- Reviewing strategic issues on employment facilitation (EF), and formulating strategies and action plans to address them
- Overseeing the development and implementation of metrics and measurement tools, including key performance indicators and targets, to monitor the effectiveness of the programmes and ensure their alignment with business priorities
- Providing strategic input to guide public communications to ensure alignment with business priorities
- You have at least 7 years experience as a Data Analytics Specialist within the public sector industry.
- You have prior experience in corporate planning or policy work and understand how the economics affect the organisation's work.
- You are good at strategic planning and formulating strategies to achieve organisational goals and excellent at planning the resources required.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can work with teams across divisions.
- You are good at influencing internal and external stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd