Assistant Director, Corporate Strategy Planning- Healthcare (REF:AY)
- Lead the development of strategic goals and new areas of focus, support in areas such as strategic budgeting.
- Be responsible for horizon scanning and identification of global and local trends in healthcare industry.
- Manage and facilitate the annual-strategic workplan planning cycle, translate strategies into actionable and measurable workplan, analyse and report organisation performance and support attainment of organisational standards
- Actively drive and manage risk management, including managing the entire Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Implement Data Governance (including PDPA) and its related policies
- Drive awareness of ERM and Data Governance policies and thought leadership in these areas
- Lead a team of Corporate Strategy, ERM and Data Governance experts
- Oversee the business units including enterprise risk management, health information, data protection, service & capacity planning.
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd