Assistant Director, Acquisition & Lead Generation, OCCM
- This position is for Office of Corporate Communications and Marketing (OCCM).
- Acquisition and lead generation & nurturing for undergraduate and postgraduate portfolios
- Formulate lead generation & nurturing strategy to achieve KPIs set.
- Create content for lead generation.
- Oversee and execute lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Incorporate AB testing and growth hacking tactics.
- Optimise pipeline and increase conversion rates.
- Reduce time to convert and customer acquisition cost.
- Track, analyse and report on effectiveness of lead generation & nurturing campaigns monthly.
- Content and social media marketing
- Keep up on and provide counsel on current best practices in content and social media marketing.
- Develop content strategy in conjunction with content team and manage the development of content to drive awareness and engagement for each programme.
- Promote content through social advertising and distribute it targeted manner in accordance with its intended audience.
- Market and consumer intelligence
- Monitor user-generated content to understand the insights generated from user/influencer activities related to the brand, as well as create content aligned with audience interest.
- Stay on top of competitor activities, consumer insights/sentiment and the broader IHL landscape that will impact marketing.
- Brand governance and leadership
- Provide counsel to key internal stakeholders on SMU brand guidelines.
- Ensure day-to-day marketing and product communications are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Budget, project, and stakeholder management
- Manage and optimise advertising and promotional budget in the most cost-efficient way to achieve KPIs set.
- Manage timelines and marketing campaign plans, including internal/external stakeholders and signoffs, to ensure close adherence to timelines.
- Maintain effective and collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Team supervision and development
- Oversee, develop and nurture a lean team of marketing talents.
- Training and development
- Educate team and internal stakeholders on current best practices in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or Marketing.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital agency or client-side experience in a digital marketing role, of which 4 years are in lead generation and 3 years are in a supervisory position.
- A successful track record in lead generation and increasing conversions via digital and social media channels.
- Regional experience in marketing in South East Asia is mandatory.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution capability.
- Data-driven mindset and a passion for new technology.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A result-oriented and proactive problem solver with superb organizational, time-management and project management skills.
- Team player, effective collaborator with a high success rate in influencing outcomes.
- Experience in utilizing Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM solutions.
- Experience in user journey mapping, persona development and user testing.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Drupal CMS; content and social media marketing, SEO.
- Experience with IHL and in conducting training/workshops.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University