Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager assists the Director of Marketing Communications (DOMC) in promoting the hotel and its outlets to targeted audience and in building relationships with media and commercial partners. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute comprehensive digital strategies to support Sales, Catering Sales and F&B Division with their promotions.
- Together with the DOMC, plan and develop digital strategies to drive exposure and business for the hotel, via online channels, media, placement of online advertising, alongside other sales & promotional tools.
- To seek and initiate relevant partnerships which may be necessary to driving marketing initiatives.
- Work with DOMC in maintaining and building a direct relationship with online commercial partners to develop partnership opportunities.
- Drive Performance Marketing, work closely with the Marriott and Field Digital Teams to manage and work on digital media campaigns - including paid and organic search.
- Develop and drive effective social media campaigns to reach intended target market for maximum reach and results
- Manage content creation and updates for channels including social media, eDMs, Hotel websites and OTA platforms.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with online bloggers/influencers so as to generate ongoing availability of content and exposure for the hotel.
- Work with DOMC on online strategies for production on platforms including GDS, Expedia and Hotel Website.
- Manage reputation management across online platforms.
The St. Regis Singapore