Assistant Design Manager ( Architect / MNC / East / up to S$7k)
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 04C4294|EA Personal Registration No: R1988439
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong in contracts with technical and site experience.
- Architectural design from concept design through schematic design, design development and construction documentation.
- Client liaison, authority consultation, coordination with consultants & subcontractors
- Attending design & construction meetings
- Mentor and direct the work of less experienced staffs
- Any other job duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Building/Construction or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience
- Experienced in design management, tender documentation and contract administration
- Experienced in Architecture detail, Design development and Construction documents
- Well versed in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Photoshop and other design software
- Able to communicate effectively in written, oral and graphic form.
- Creative with good design sense, problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and with good time management skills
- Good knowledge of local codes and regulations.
- Work independently and in a design team environment.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd