Assistant/Deputy Director (FP&A)
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Bachelor's / Honours
The hiring organization is an acute-care hospital. The successful applicants will report to the Director (Financial Services).
- Contribute to the development and execution of budgeting, forecasting and analytical functions & processes.
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly financial reports, quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets & operating plans.
- Provide insights to senior management and operational divisions to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Analyse operating & financial performances against divisional & organizational targets/KPIs. Recommend follow-up actions where needed.
- Ensure all work processes comply with internal policies, FRS & statutory requirements, and reflect best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g. shared services, operational units) on accounting & financial matters and projects.
- Stay abreast of the hospital’s activities and initiatives, so as to ensure delivery of timely, relevant and effective FP&A support.
- Chartered Accountant of ISCA, with a degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant career history including experience in large private and/or public-sector organizations. (Healthcare sector experience is optional.)
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Singapore accounting conventions, practices and statutory reporting requirements is critical.
- Well versed with popular accounting software (e.g. SAP).
- Comfortable with dealing with senior management and external stakeholders including government officials).
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd