Assistant, Customer Care Admin - Up $1400 l Outram Park
- Salary up to $1,800
- Monday to Friday, Alternate half Satuday
- Location Raeburn Park
- Provide support to track regular target performance and provide results to management
- Answer order placement calls from customer accounts
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management; resolve and close all tickets
- Maintained company data records in compliance with rules and regulations
- Addressed customer queries/requests in coordination with appropriate departments
- Follow up with appropriate department on customer complaints
- Work to consistently meet team key performance indicators and queue management guidelines
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd