Assistant Coordinator (Paediatrics Clinic) – Contract
The coordinator provide administrative support for the paediatrics feeding team.
- Coordinate patient appointments for investigations, as required by the Feeding team.
- Facilitate all patient related administrative matters including generating data for the programme eg patient statistics.
- Follow-up and track patients after clinic appointments. Trace results.
- Maintain program clinical and database records.
- Assist in patient education, developing patient education related materials.
- Perform financial counseling to patient with regards to the program when necessary.
- Diploma in any field with healthcare experience preferred
- Fresh diploma graduates are welcome to apply
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- An eye for detail and a high level of initiative.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital