Assistant Contracts Manager
Confidential| Date Posted: 18-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and lead a team of Quantity Surveyors on all contractual matters.
- Draft new and revise existing contracts with customers.
- Manage the financial & contractual of all projects from pre-tender to post contract phases including quantities, variations, measurement, tender costing, cost estimates, monthly claims, final accounts etc.
- Resolve problems encountered by QS | Project team, including dealing with client | sub - contractors on cost and contractual matters.
- Recommendation for award of subcontracts.
- Project budgeting and controlling.
- Degree in Construction Management/Building /Quantity Surveying.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in contract roles preferably in the Construction industry.
- Strong and well versed in contracts conditions.
- Ability to work with tight schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidate are welcome to submit your updated CV via APPLY.
Please indicate clearly your current and expected salary and date of availbility.