Assistant Compliance Manager
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 25-Mar-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Review and draft department’s policies, Standard Operating Procedures (“SOPs”) and collaterals, to ensure compliance internally and with the relevant government authorities’ (CRA, CCA, NCPG, MSF) standards.
- Conduct internal compliance control reviews on operational processes to ensure compliance internally and with the relevant government authorities’ (CRA, CCA, NCPG, MSF) standards.
- Identify non-compliance (i.e. trends and areas of risk) and any opportunities/gaps, and recommend objective solutions and action plans to correct and mitigate risk.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to provide compliance support, advice and assessment of risk in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain effective working cross-functional relationships with stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Audit Services Group and Casino Operations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to handle and/or direct compliance issues to the appropriate channels for investigation and resolution.
- Assist to coordinate all internal audits for the department.
- All other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Law preferred.
- At least 4 years of working experience preferably in the gaming, hospitality or banking industry.
- Experience in audit, legal, compliance and/or investigations would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Projects self-confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.