Assistant Centre Manager, Early Years & Preschool Enrichment Centre
De Kinder Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the smooth running of the enrichment centre, provide administrative and management support: Managing the enrichment centre such as opening and closing of centre, be the forefront in handling customers’ enquiries, maintaining relationship with existing customers, helping to update parents of their children’s progress based on teachers’ report, recruitment and enrolment of students, coordination of teachers and student attendance records, providing support to teachers.
- Assist in marketing initiatives such as planning and executing marketing strategies, to increase sales and public awareness.
- Scheduling, preparation of agreements and contracts, feedback forms
- Any other ad-hoc projects or duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate should possess a diploma or degree in Business Studies, Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, Education, or equivalent. Preferably possessing early childhood education certification or some experience working in the early childhood industry
Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate, able to work with MS Word, Powerpoint, excel.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Ability to speak Chinese is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident, ambitious, extroverted, team player
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Quick on the uptake – be able to learn new skills and procedures quickly and with ease
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Meticulous in administrative work
- Ability to carry the brand of the company with pride and confidence
- Company is a fast growing start up, and the successful individual will be part of the pioneer group of staff
- Dependent on experience, remuneration could also have an additional commission component tied to student sign-ups
- Company is seeking to groom the capable individual into a centre manager
Interested applicants please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We look forward to hearing from you!
De Kinder Pte Ltd