Assistant Buyer (1 year contract, renewable)
Leading MNC in Energy Technology sector is looking for a suitable applicant for the role. Interested applicants, please apply with us today!
- Participate in cost reduction activities
- Maintain Approved Vendor base, including managing vendor registrations processes, as well as updating/maintaining vendor information database (including project and indirect vendors)
- Manage the evaluation of vendor performance on continuous basis with the team.
- Prepare bid analysis and Benchmarking activities
- Manage factory loading and deliveries.
- Expedite delivery schedules of open orders
- Handle PO issuance for indirect procurement
- Follow up on vendor invoices payment status with stakeholders
- Maintain consistent conduct in compliance to company’s policies, code of ethic and country regulations
- Support Project RFQ’s, Purchase requisitions, commercial evaluations, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and PO close out.
- Monthly report on cost saving and KPI dashboard.
- Perform business reporting including data extraction, consolidation and tabulation of purchasing and supplier performance data
- Perform any other task as and when assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Commerce major in Material Management, Supply Chain Management or any related field
- Fresh Dip/Deg graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Experience in sourcing, contract and supply chain management, project management experience will be an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft office software and ERP System such as SAP will be an advantage
- Good in communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Possess basic knowledge of technologies and industry trend for relevant commodity
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here.
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd