Assistant, Business Office
Ren Ci Hospital| Date Posted: 5-Aug-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of patient billings and submission to relevant authorities for Medisave/Medishield/insurance claims.
- Verify documents in the patients' financial folders and attend to enquiries from hospital staff or patients on policies and regulations.
- Attend to enquiries and generate invoices and Medisave enquiry for all inpatients on a timely basis.
- Handle patients' enquiries on bills, Medisave and outstanding payments.
- Review and control the AR days periodically for inpatients and submit an AR report on a monthly basis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Business Office Executive Officer.
- Minimum O Level or Diploma holders
- Preferrably with 1-2 years of customer service experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Preferrably with accounting and SAP knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ren Ci Hospital