Assistant Brand Manager (Up $4000 / FMCG / CBD )
► Japan Manufacturer
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Great World City
- Work with General Manager to develop and recommend marketing strategies and plans in line with brand's overall objectives.
- Analyze marketing data to evaluate brand performance and provide recommendation for improvements.
- Plan and Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain maximum exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Plan and work closely with suppliers, retailers and joint partners on all promotions and events.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Manage budgets for marketing programs and consolidate figures every month.
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands
- Any ad hoc duties assigned as require from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing equivalent with 3 to 4 years of prior relevant brand management and marketing working experience in FMCG industry (Beauty and Personal Care) or Retail are preferable.
- Possesses strong inclination and interest towards FMCG (Beauty, Grooming and Personal Care).
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business acumen and has a good sense of marketing and commercial awareness.
- Innovative, Creative, Resourceful and Meticulous.
- Possesses Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good writing and copywriting skills.
- Self-motivated, a positive learner and has excellent project management/ organizational, time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel and Powerpoint) and Photo/Video-editing knowledge.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16268
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD