Assistant Brand Manager, Beauty/Skin care (Central, Up to $3.8K)
- A well-established Japanese MNC, Manufacture and Distributor of Personal Care/Women & Men's Grooming Product.
- Work with General Manager to develop and recommend marketing strategies and plans in line with brand's overall objectives.
- Analyse marketing data to evaluate brand performance and provide recommendation for improvements.
- Plan and develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain maximum exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Plan and work closely with suppliers, retailers and joint partners on all promotions and events.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Manage budgets for marketing programs and consolidate figures every month.
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing; from a recognized University.
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in end-to-end Direct Product Brand management and Marketing experience (ability to take full ownership of brand management from start to end) in FMCG industry, especially Beauty and Personal Care product.
- Possesses strong inclination and interest towards FMCG (Beauty, Grooming and Personal Care).
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint; and Photo/Video-editing knowledge.
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business acumen and has a good sense of marketing and commercial awareness.
- Innovative, Creative, Resourceful and Meticulous.
- Highly analytical, a good problem-solver and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills, with good writing and copy writing skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and take calculated risks to get the job done.
- Working Location: Orchard.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16261.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD