Assistant Brand Manager (Beauty | Central)
- Work with GM to develop and recommend marketing strategies and plans in line with brand's overall objectives.
- Analyse marketing data to evaluate brand performance and provide recommendation for improvements.
- Plan and Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain maximum exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Manage budgets for marketing programs and consolidate figures every month.
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of prior relevant brand management and marketing working experience in FMCG industry (Beauty and Personal Care) or Retail are preferable.
- Possesses strong inclination and interest towards FMCG (Beauty, Grooming and Personal Care).
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16246
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD