Assistant Brand Development Manager (Supporting Regional) 11AM-8PM
Job Responsibilities: (Working Hours: 11am to 8pm)
• To manage the liaison between Singapore & other franchise territories in relation to brand development work including advertising, promotions, creative projects, media relations and event management.
• To provide guidance for both UK & Thailand Brand Development teams in the following areas:
- Execution of Din Tai Fung’s marketing communication initiatives that are aligned with Brand positioning and philosophy
- Support the Country Manager in delivering Brand campaigns that support business strategy, market goals and organisational objectives
• To provide guidance to plan & coordinate campaigns and communications through all phases of launch and maintenance, including reporting, analysis and optimisation.
• To keep both region’s Brands team abreast of latest marketing artworks and SOPs.
• To advise on budget management for various marketing and branding initiatives to achieve cost efficiencies including strategic and analytical approach to monitor and improve ROI.
• To collaborate with other departments such as Operations, Culinary / R&D, Project, Procurement, and Finance teams for campaign delivery and project implementation.
Educational Qualification/ Experience / Skills and Competencies Requirements:
• Stationed in Singapore.
• Working Hours: 11am to 8pm to accommodate regional working hours.
• Well-organised, meticulous, proactive with a strong sense of accountability and high achiever
• Strong sense of aesthetics
• Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/Marketing or related discipline
• Minimum 4-7 years of relevant brand management experience in the F&B/Retail/FMCG industry
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tai Seng.
• Preferably specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Meticulous with an eye for detail
• Pleasant disposition
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
Taster Food Pte Ltd (Din Tai Fung) 鼎泰丰