Assistant BD Manager (Civil Engineering)
- Oversee & provide guidance to the business development support functions, such as ensure business development procedures are in accordance with the Charters.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of major/strategic bid and ensure submission on time.
- Provide training and guidance on the BD policies and procedures to the BD Support Team and Bid Manager.
- Responsible for policies and procedures, and make recommendations.
- Responsible for managing the master BD databases; CRM, Asia Marketing and Common BD Folder, management reports.
- Responsible for internal management reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for managing marketing brochures, track records and curriculum vitae.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to obtain information for preparation of proposals/ bids.
- Submit proposals/bids in a timely manner upon seeking the relevant approvals.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/ Marketing
- Passion in Business Development with minimum 5 years of relevant experience within the Construction Consultancy industry
- Good written English and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage senior management at a business and technical level
- A team player, able to take work pressure and meet tight deadline
- Systematic and meticulous working style
- Energetic and driven
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16906
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD