Assistant Banquet Manager (Sentosa)
Far East Hospitality| Date Posted: 22-Apr-2019
- Directly oversee the actual set-up and services of contracted functions by giving specific menu information to servers, by coordinating the timings of event with the Food Caterer(s) to insure success of each function.
- Supervise the staff on shift and ensure that they are well groomed, properly attired, and personal hygiene level ( i.e. finger nails trimmed, waiters shaven etc.) to ensure strict adherence to the Hotel’s standards of quality service.
- Build close working relationship and effective communication with catering sales personnel, food caterer(s), and other departments in regards to daily requirements for contracted functions.
- Ensure that F&B control procedures are adhered to and that all food and beverage are issued with proper chits of charging.
- Assist the selling of functions, banquet activities and any last minute changes in efficient and obliging manner so as to satisfy the organizers or guests but not to the hotel’s disadvantage.
- Ensure all necessary equipment, utensils and tables, are ready for use in advance for each function.
- Assist in checking all function rooms daily to ensure that light, air-con, carpets and fixtures are in good and proper working conditions
- Diploma in Hospitality/ F&B Service
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Positive attitude and team player
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
Far East Hospitality