Assistant/Associate Director (contract ending 31 March 2021), Living Analytics Research Centre
- Manage grant reporting, centre’s finance and human resource matters.
- Coordinate international visits and centre’s meetings with partners and steering committee.
- Manage centre’s events including conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Handle centre’s publicity and related materials.
- Manage agreement matters between LARC and other entities.
- Handle office administration.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree.
- Experienced in finance related functions, public sector administration, communications and people management.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Strong ability to use social media.
- Ability to understand research projects in LARC and communicate with public members.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University