Assistant Assembly Engineer(Modular Machines)
- Responsible for assembly, debug, test run of customized modular machines and commissioning.
- Provide on-site technical support at customer premise for equipment operation.
- Perform design modifications through: Simplified design, reduced parts, using cheaper alternatives, while maintaining or enhancing the performance of products in terms of cost reduction.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary items to enable the performance of above duties.
- Writing and maintenance of all necessary documentations, work and assembly instructions, manufacturing and test procedures.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of industrial automation, jigs and fixture design, FMEA, SPC, CAD as well as experience in machine design are added advantages
- Self-Disciplined with strong project management skills
- Can work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Required to travel when necessary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16577
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD