Assistant Accounts Executive
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Sep-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle and manage Accounts Receivables Function.
- Update and maintain accounting journals.
- Daily entry of receipts into accounting system.
- Process staff expense claims.
- Ensure entries are charged to the correct account codes.
- Handle customer's queries on the daily financial transactional activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate report submission.
- Generate monthly accounts receivables report.
- Assist Finance Manager in other areas of accounting whenever necessary ; analysis of accounts, preparation of audit schedules etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when necessary.
- Diploma in Accountancy.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Account payment and/or Account Receivable function.
- Ability to work under stress and tight reporting requirements.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is a must.
- Candidates who can start immediately will be considered favorably.
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd