Assistant Accounting Manager - financial reporting/ accounting system/ SAP/ JSOX
- Up to $6000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – Central, walking distance from circle line, Labrador Park MRT
Our client, a MNC in electronic industry is looking for suitable candidate to join them as Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Prepare monthly actual and half-yearly P&L forecast for submission to HQ
- Review and generate financial reports as and when requested
- Attend monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow meeting, discuss and monitor profitability, expenses trend, debtors and stocks movements
- File monthly GST return, advise on GST accounts, regulations changes and all other matters
- Compile management report, review and submit, prepare budget and mid-term-plan
- Check and approve all audit schedules and prepare statutory financial statements
- Clearance of Tax issues and liaise with both external auditors and Tax auditors
- Check and approve of staff claim documents and calculation.
- Maintain chart of accounts, budget control center
- Update accounting policies, procedures and ensure compliance with internal control systems
- In charge of in implementing, developing and modification of accounting software
- Develop management reports and Pivot tables and Macros for reports and analysis
- Take charge of staff claim system and overall supervision of staff claims
- Overall control of operation of finance & accounts function, including payroll
- Check weekly sales forecast and overall supervision of sales and accounting systems
- Ensure all sales operations are in compliance with JSOX
- Check and ensure that all monthly reconciliations are done promptly
- Maintain all Customer and Supplier Masters.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification with ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in finished goods industry is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS).
- Proficient in MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoints.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- 5 days - Mondays to Fridays, 8.45am to 5.15pm
- Walking distance from MRT
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd